Why become a member? ×

FS only: Fodera Imperial 6 String Bolivian Rosewood (MG Shape)

Timothy.groovy

I don't believe it I do it again, got this bass in early 2012, the bass sounds amazing and it is exact what I wanna hear back to the time I placed my order in late 09', but things changed a bit, I play 34"/ 5 string jazz bass almost exclusively during the wait of the built. I could tell I'm pretty much get used to what a jazz bass sounds to any gigs now, so I decided to part with it and start another Fodera built with more tradition wood combo and options, I wish I can afford to keep it but I don't think I'm worthy to own more than one Fodera at this moment.

If you're into Matt Garrison, Tony Grey and Janek Gwizdala's tone in 6 string package, this is what you're looking for!

Condition:
This bass been played, some player marks on the back, no major wears on the front.

I'm asking $11,500 USD / 8785 Euros for this bass. NO TRADE. Non fee related payments only and I will ship worldwide (This bass is now located in Hong Kong).
Bass with these spec priced at $13000 ish now and a Matt Garrison Standard starts at $8,750

[url="http://www.fodera.com/Main/NewBornDetails.aspx?FeaturedItemID=334"]http://www.fodera.co...turedItemID=334[/url]

Spec:
BOLIVIAN ROSEWOOD IMPERIAL 6 ELITE (MG SHAPE)
Birth Month: January
Birth Year: 2012
Model: Imperial 6 Elite MG Shape
Top Wood: Bolivian Rosewood
Body Wood: Walnut (Ash Tone Block)
Fingerboard Wood: Ebony
Neck Wood: 3-pc. Ash Neck
Joint: Neck-Through
Scale Length: 33" Strings: 6 (16.5mm spacing)
Frets 26 (Small)
FB Inlay: Abalone Dots
Pickups: Fodera / Duncan Dual Coils
Preamp: Fodera / Pope Custom Shop 3-Band Control
Layout: Matt G Layout

Remarks:
I had the body made slightly thinner and compact with narrower string spacing. Ideal package for fast fingering run and chordal works.

• 4 weeks later...