Why become a member? ×

Rockinbetter RG4003 nut width?

Lifer

• 3 weeks later...

hi mine is 42.93mm at the bottom of the nut and 42.00mm at the top, mine is also the 22 fret and it has only one truss rod but its a double action truss rod. its is said to be better than than the two single actions truss rods. the older 20 fret Rockinbetters and Reblerocker do not have the double action truss rods.
if you want to learn any more let me know!

Edited by Bill-R

[quote name='Lifer' timestamp='1361991105' post='1994158']
Guess I'll find out tomorrow :lol:

While searching for it I read a lot of the Rickenfaker threads and specifically their use of litigation which made me wonder...how do Rockinbetter get away with it?
[/quote]

they get away with it as the do not have Rickenbacker on the truss rod cover. in the Uk the truss rod cover and headstock are tradmarked to ric since 2002. the body was never tradmarked in the UK. think its the same with Reblerockers in Austraila.
both Rockinbetter and Reblerocker 20 fret basses are made in China in the Tokia factory. the 22 fret Rockingbetters are made in [color=#000000]Indonesia and again are made in a Tokia factory but they wont admit they make them, they are imported by Tokia Uk into the Uk and Tokia Austrailia for the Reblerocker. In the USA the importing of both basses is banned under there trade laws.[/color]

Edited by Bill-R