Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Little Mark II and Laney Nexus Tube F/T F/S

Steff

I am offering one of mine or both amps for a EBS TD650 as I have 2 epifani 3x10 cabs and need an amp that does 2 ohm. The Laney does it and sounds sweet but it's too heavy to use 3-4 nights a week and that's why I am looking for something lighter.

Cash adjustments accepted either way

Markbass LittleMark II - got it a year and a half ago, done many gigs with it, only failed me once and it was the preamp which I've replaced with a new one that costed me £150. A few marks here and there, but in a great working shape. I'd say £300 value. Can email photos if needed but I am sure we all know about those little workhorses (or work ponies maybe? :).

Laney Nexus tube 400 - 400watt valve monster with switchable valve/solid state preamp (both can be used at the same time too). Works great but indicates 2 of the end tubes need to be replaced, I'd recommend a full re-valve anyway. I've had it for 2 years and haven't gigged it much cos it is about 40kg... Sounds sweet and has a parametric as well as graphic eq, compressor and all that... £550 and comes with a Silverstone case. That goes for a straight sale too cos it's now been in the corner for a year and it breaks my heart to seeing it unused but at least it doesn't break my back.

I'd consider offers for another Markbass too, or any other amp if there's one that goes down to 2oHm in order to drive my two 310 epis (5.2 ohm each). Lightweight please. Only heavyweight amp I'd consider is a Mesa 400+.

London, local pick-up only.
Steff

• 3 weeks later...