Why become a member? ×

Complete PA System SOLD

SOLD.

I'm looking to sell my PA... this is also listed on Gumtree and Preloved but because BC'ers are awesome I'll be asking £20 less on here, and still open to offers as it needs to go ASAP to fund the Mackie speakers I've just agreed to buy off a mate. In many respects I'm a lazy, lazy man, so I've simply copied and pasted the Gumtree ad below for your viewing pleasure... I'd normally be happy to have a go at post/courier-ing stuff but with this I'd rather it all went to somebody that could take it off my hands in person at once... cheers for looking!

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Looking to start hosting open mic/acoustic nights in small venues? Need to announce stuff? Got a band and need a way to hear vocals in your rehearsal space? Look no further! [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Open to offers as this must go ASAP to raise funds and space! [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Here for sale at a frankly stupid price is my complete PA system, bought second hand/brand new separately about three weeks ago at a cost of around £250. All works perfectly, I'm especially fond of the Peavey head as their USA made stuff was miles ahead of the competition in the price range when it was made. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Peavey XM-4 150W PA head/powered Mixer [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]2x Kustom 120W passive 8" speakers- small but mighty(enough for small venues and rehearsal spaces anyway..)! [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]2x BRAND NEW ONLY USED ONCE speaker stands [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]2x BRAND NEW ONLY USED ONCE 6 meter Neutrik/VanDamme speaker cables [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]I'll also throw in a cheapo vocal mic(but unfortunately I've not not a spare lead for it...) [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]OPTIONALLY I can throw a Carlsbro vocal mic in for an additional £15. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Due to the runaway success of my ukulele band The Uke Hunters I'm upgrading my gear to cope with bigger venues, so this PA has to go to raise funds.[/size][/font][/color]

[size=4][attachment=127982:S1050337.JPG][/size]

Edited by SlapbassSteve