Why become a member? ×

Sold - Please Remove

I have reduced the price on this guitar after I realised it wasn't a particularly fair price, given the damage.

I recently got this Telecaster Custom as part of a deal, but it's not for me as I'm happy with my US fender Telecaster.

It's an Indonesian made Tele in the classic 'Custom' style that's very popular nowadays. The guitar itself is in average to good condition, with some wear to the fretboard, a tiny little bit of rust-wear on the switch (but it functions well and the guitar work perfectly) and some marks to the scratch-plate etc. There is also a rather more nasty chunk of wood out of the bottom that happened before I'd owned the guitar.

Thankfully none of this affects the guitar, which plays well. The maple board is nice and clean and the guitar plays well all the way up the fretboard. The pick-ups are surprisingly strong and make an impressive noise!

Everything works beautifully well, but it could do with setting up and a bit of a clean which is why it's priced like this. All in all, a nice guitar and one which - with a little love - will be something that will do you proud.

I will upload some photos tomorrow or I can email them. There is no case but it will be sent in a thick guitar cardboard box and with liberal amounts of bubble wrap!

I'm based in central Bristol if you want to come and see the guitar, collect or try it out...

Cheers and thanks for stopping by. You stay classy now.

Edited by Jebo1

Can you email me pics to [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] - Many thanks[quote name='Jebo1' timestamp='1360941233' post='1978748']
I recently got this Telecaster Custom as part of a deal, but it's not for me as I'm happy with my US fender Telecaster.

It's an Indonesian made Tele in the classic 'Custom' style that's very popular nowadays. The guitar itself is in average to good condition, with some wear to the fretboard, a tiny little bit of rust-wear on the switch (but it functions well and the guitar work perfectly) and some marks to the scratch-plate etc. There is also a rather more nasty chunk of wood out of the bottom that happened before I'd owned the guitar.

Thankfully none of this affects the guitar, which plays well. The maple board is nice and clean and the guitar plays well all the way up the fretboard. The pick-ups are surprisingly strong and make an impressive noise!

Everything works beautifully well, but it could do with setting up and a bit of a clean which is why it's priced like this. All in all, a nice guitar and one which - with a little love - will be something that will do you proud.

I will upload some photos tomorrow or I can email them. There is no case but it will be sent in a thick guitar cardboard box and with liberal amounts of bubble wrap!

I'm based in central Bristol if you want to come and see the guitar, collect or try it out...

Cheers and thanks for stopping by. You stay classy now.
[/quote]