Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gone

P-T-P

Having had some new computers and a tidy up in my offices, there's a large pile of computer gear in various states of repair which we'd like to get rid of asap.

There's a number of computers and a server - all hard drives removed - some of which worked (before hard drives removed), some of which needed attention (PSU gone in some).

There are printers, monitors, keyboards, mice, UPS, network switches.

All told, there's probably a couple of hundred quid to be made by someone with the means to break it down into parts. I would do it myself but don't have the time (or home with space/wife with patience).

It's free to anyone who will collect from Chepstow, S. Wales.

The only condition is that you take the lot - no cherry picking - and either recycle or responsibly dispose of anything you can't use yourself.

PM me or call/txt me on 07515 929935.

Cheers,
Pete

Edited by P-T-P

May I make a similar offer here, as it's the right topic title.

I recently cleared out a whole load of old computing and general electronic stuff but I gave it to a hospice charity as they can apparently make money from it all - which is good.

But they don't take CRT screens and I have quite a few of them to get rid of.

They vary in size from but are mostly 17-inch high-res colour VGA displays from Dell, IBM and Digital (anyone remember them? top-notch stuff!).

All were working when last used.

Also free to anyone who can collect. PM for details.