Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender Mexican Jazz V + Hard Case

Valhalalf

Hey BC

I've decided to part with my lovely Fender Mexican Jazz five string to help fund some studio kit as I've only ever gigged it twice.

It is in the gorgeous midnight wine finish and evens appears to have some birdseye maple going on on the neck. It is in fantastic condition bar a minor scuff on the back of the lower horn and a small mark on the back of the tummy contour. When I bought it it still had the protective film on the pickguard and the previous owner had hardly played it. A fantastic example of the mexican series.

I have just recently paid to have it re-strung with D'addario EXL 45 - 130 and setup by Leicester guitar tech Howard Smith so it plays beautifully.

Also comes with a Gator hard case which is missing the internal lid strap but does have the keys.

I'll even throw in the matching Levys strap.

Putting a value of £350 on the bass plus the case, strings, setup etc I am looking for:

[b]£400 inc 24 hour courier delivery[/b] or will meet within reasonable distance.

I have bought and sold with a number of people on here and have an excellent feedback thread

Payment by bank transfer, PayPal Gift or cash on collection/meet up please

Edited by Valhalalf