Why become a member? ×

Brand New 5 String Spalted Maple Bass £100!!!!????

hen barn

I have a brand new HK Spalted Maple Veneer 5 String Bass for sale here for only £100 !!!!!stunning looking!!!

i only brought this a couple of weeks ago on bass chat but i have now brought a more expensive 5 string so i don't need this.

Below is some quotes from the guy I brought it off.

[i]On the basis "if it's that cheap, it's too good to be true", there must be a catch and there is: I will be making full disclosure!

First the good points: stunning looking!! it has a really nice neck profile, is lightweight (4kg) and I think looks quite distinctive. It has a decent sound from both pickups and the pots are nice and quiet too. The neck is 45mm at the nut.

Now the issues:it arrived in an undamaged box but with a number of small marks/dints all over the neck, as per the photos.

Because of the cost of postage, the Seller has suggested I sell it on eBay as damaged and he'll sell me another undamaged one. [/i]

So there you have it . A cheap stunning 5 string bass for starting to play 5s or a good back up bass. The marks could be repaired but i would bother?

Im based in brighton if any one wants to pick up?