Why become a member? ×

now sold

fluffo

[quote name='fluffo' timestamp='1359663974' post='1958556']
After spending the last couple of weeks playing a passive 4 string, I am toying with the idea of letting this beast of a Jazz 5 go, still in a 99% mint condition, the reason I,m saying 99% is for the fact that I'm not sure if 100% actually exists.
I recently moved back to EBS amps and cabs from Markbass and am loving the sound I'm getting from my passive PJ bass, which is also an ESP.
I have put a Retro East preamp in it aswell as a set of seymore Duncan Jazz 5 pickups and it sounds alsome.
Candy apple red with a white pearl scratch plate and rosewood board, it really is a stunner.
I am looking for £750 on this with a soft case thrown In.
It has recently been professionally set up by Andy Warnock in Kent and any one that uses him will tell you what a great job he does, so the playability of this is second to none.
I am up for trades now so let me know what's out there.
Don't confuse this with the ltd models this really is a completely different league.
Far higher quality than any US fender basses.
[attachment=129941:j5 1.jpg][attachment=129942:j5 2.jpg][attachment=129943:j5 3.jpg]

Postage in UK probably about £30 fully insured but you are welcome to collect.
[/quote]

After spending the last couple of weeks playing a passive 4 string, I am toying with the idea of letting this beast of a Jazz 5 go, still in a 99% mint condition, the reason I,m saying 99% is for the fact that I'm not sure if 100% actually exists.
I recently moved back to EBS amps and cabs from Markbass and am loving the sound I'm getting from my passive PJ bass, which is also an ESP.
I have put a Retro East preamp in it aswell as a set of seymore Duncan Jazz 5 pickups and it sounds alsome.
Candy apple red with a white pearl scratch plate and rosewood board, it really is a stunner.
I am looking for £750 on this with a soft case thrown In.
It has recently been professionally set up by Andy Warnock in Kent and any one that uses him will tell you what a great job he does, so the playability of this is second to none.
I am up for trades now so let me know what's out there.
Don't confuse this with the ltd models this really is a completely different league.
Far higher quality than any US fender basses.
[attachment=129941:j5 1.jpg][attachment=129942:j5 2.jpg][attachment=129943:j5 3.jpg]

Postage in UK probably about £30 fully insured but you are welcome to collect.

Edited by fluffo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...