Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Warwick Corvette 2001 German made Ash finish £550 ONO

Mattbass86

Hey All!

I've owned this bass from new and it's a fantastic bass. Unfortunately i am selling due to financial reasons.

Bought in 2004 from Thomann this was my main bass for a couple of years. It's in good condition though it does have natural signs of wear; there is one screw missing from the cover on the headstock however this is easy to replace! It sounds amazing, and has such a versatile range. It has a low action, good neck and is totally solid!

This bass looks amazing, sounds fantastic, is solid and won't let you down. And as i'm sure everyone will agree the German made Warwicks really are worth the money.

I don't know what else to say about this bass; it really is a superb bass. If you have any more questions please call me as i don't know how often i will be able to get onto this site :)

It's the active model, and i will include a soft case and strap in the sale. I can meet you for a sale or you can come to me. What ever is easier!

Of course i am willing to hear offers for the bass. The price listed is just a guide.

Thanks for looking!
Matthew

Edited by Mattbass86

Hey man. sorry for the delayed reply! I've never tried the fna unfortunately so i couldn't tell you! Maybe someone else on here may know?!

If you are still interested then i would be willing to meet you for a sale. I'm gonna edit my first post now so it doesn't say collection only :)