Why become a member? ×

VOX AC30CC2 - Trade agreed

I'm looking to slightly downsize my guitar setup, as the weight of my admittedly gorgeous sounding AC30 is starting to do my back in slightly. I've just moved into a top floor flat too, which doesnt help matters.

As such I'm interested in trading it for an AC15C1 or an alternative portable setup (Tiny Terror and cab, Cornford Harlequin, Peavey Classic 30, Blackstar HT something or other, you get the gist). Trade value I would put at £400 (amp is a bit tatty cosmetically but in good working order. Revalved last year)

Open to offers, would also consider a cash sale in a few weeks if there are no trades offered.

Edited by Wil

[quote name='Honest Guy' timestamp='1358413197' post='1938570']
Hi mate. Could you PM me the cash price please??
[/quote]

It'd be the same as the trade value, £400. I'm looking to trade first and formost though I'll consider selling in a week or two if I cant find a good swap for it.

Pics later!

Edited by Wil

Pics:

The little luggage cart strapped to it is not included and can be removed without any trace very easily. As you can see it's generally in good condition bar the usual dings and scrapes in the tolex you'd expect of a gigging amp.

Edited by Wil