Why become a member? ×

Warwick Rockbass Corvette Short scale

markbass555

Hi,

I am thinking seriously about buying one of the above mentioned basses. I have seen one youtube clip of it at winter Namm but has anyone played one in the flesh. I am thinking of the active model with the natural finish.
Any views/reviews advice welcome.

Also would this bass work of with a drop d-tuner or would it not be practical with it being a short scale?

Cheers

Dave

• 1 month later...

Hi

The bass has come its the active version out of the box plays and sounds great I've come from playing a 34 scale music man copy and its a complete other world of sound and quality.

I'm very happy with it my only niggle is when you boost the treble there is a bit of hiss but nothing major otherwise great bass if you want a small bass with the warwick sound !

Hope this helps any questions ill do my best to answer them.

Cheers
Dave

Whats the neck like is fast........ is it slim.... is it heavy.........is it thick..................

Whats the action like

The neck feels 'fast' the neck is slim the body is very slim and it weighs near to nothing compared to my music man copy its the natural satin finish which has a lovely finish I wouldn't say its build quality is the same as a true German warwick but for the money your getting fantastic bass the action out of the box is ok but I'm going to get mine set up when I get chance.

http://www.rock-gear.de/

For it from these guys and very happy with the customer service very helpful

Now just I find a small bass guitar hardcase ! :P

• 2 months later...