Why become a member? ×

Stapleton tour

NJW

Hey folks.

My band, Stapleton, are heading out on tour for the first time in a couple of years in support of our new album - Rest And Be Thankful.

July 6th - Dundee, City Function Suite
July 8th - Glasgow, Nice n Sleazies
July 9th - Leeds, Packhorse
July 10th - Kingston, New Slang @ The Works
July 11th - TBC
July 12th - Newport, Le Pub
July 13th - Middlesbrough, Doctor Browns

Come along and listen to rig :)

www.myspace.com/stapleton

hehe

No London date because we have an agreement not to play another London area show other than Kingston on this tour.

The tour is mega-compact due various issues, not least the fact that our guitarist/singer lives in New York and our drummer is a teacher, but we'll be near all the important places :).

[quote name='NJW' post='201077' date='May 17 2008, 03:31 PM']The tour is mega-compact due various issues, not least the fact that our guitarist/singer lives in New York and our drummer is a teacher, but we'll be near all the important places :).[/quote]
Sure are! Actually i didn't realise how close it really is. Its only a 30 minute drive.
Its going to be a gig to look forward to after my exams. Consider it in my 'emo-diary' :huh:

[quote name='NJW' post='201079' date='May 17 2008, 03:33 PM']P.S. Nice D-Plan cover as your Avatar/Profile picture :huh:[/quote]
Thanks, its an all round favourite.

I f***ing love Stapleton! FACT. Can't believe I'm going to be away when you hit Leeds. Truly gutted

[quote name='NJW' post='203851' date='May 21 2008, 07:33 PM']Thank you very much :) Means a lot mate.[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...