Why become a member? ×

3 New Gibson Basses for sale.

bobpalt

3 brand new Gibson USA basses for sale, individually or as a job lot!

2 Les Paul "Money" limited edition basses, and an SG "Supreme" bass, all immaculate with hard cases.

I bought one of the LPs and the SG to use for practices and as back up basses, but as the market in the USA seemed to be temporarily flooded with them for sale at good prices, I bought an extra LP with the intention of hanging on to it for a while in case it bacame a collectors item. I understand only 400 of the Money basses were made.

However, I need the space, as apart from fitting straplocks to one of the LPs and the SG, I havent really touched them since they arrived, and I have bought a few more expensive basses recently after suffering GAS attacks, and have an ACG on order as well. They do sound really nice, very "rock & roll", and dont have any Gibson issues, being nicely made and all there! I am only asking pretty much exactly what they cost to buy, ship and pay duty on, which equates to about half of the UK retail value, with a special deal if you want all 3!

They are as follows:

Gibson USA "Money" bass in blue. Flamed top, gloss finish. Ceramic pickups. This was the "investment" bass. £625

Gibson USA "Money" bass in flamed natual, over a mahogany body. Matt finish. Straplocks fitted. £625

Gibson USA "SG Supreme" bass, short scale with straplocks. Matt finish. £650

£1,800 for the whole collection!

Thanks for looking.

Edited by bobpalt