Why become a member? ×

unloaded cab - 15" + tweeter

garry

Hello there chums,

This was my backup cab until recently, until a friend of mine needed the driver out of it. Since I'm not doing a lot of gigging at the moment I dont feel the need for a second cab, therefore I don't plan to replace the driver, its gotta go!

Its big and heavy, chipboard I believe, covered in your [u][i]finest[/i][/u] dark grey carpet. [b][u]dark grey is like black: it goes with anything. [/u][/b]no matter what stage outfit you wear, it won't clash :)

Talking of black, all the hardwear is exactly that: [u][b]blacker than a thousand midnights[/b][/u]. black heavy duty side handles, black rubber feet, and a really good heavy duty back metal kickproof grille. Even if Courtney Love fell against it in a crack addled haze, your precious speakers would be A-OK.

Talking of Hole, there are a few of them: a big 15" one for you to stick a driver in, a smaller one for a tweeter, a couple of cheeky wee ports, and one the size of a toddler's finger on the back for your jack cable.

The only bad point I can think of is that this used to be a combo, so the poor thing[u][b] had it's head lopped off[/b][/u] by the owner prior to yours truly. The top has been carpeted, but the texture of the carpet/shade of dark grey is different, you can tell it's a DIY alteration if you look at it. however, does anyone really care? [u][b]No[/b][/u], remember most people are narcissistic and self absorbed. The same psychological issue, common amongst all homo sapiens, which would make you worry about the slightly different shades of grey on the carpet of your cab that no one can really see, ensures that the audience are only thinking of themselves, their shoes, their hair, getting laid etc, NOT your cab. or your amp, or you at all, so [b][u]relax and just enjoy your life. [/u][/b]

That motiviational tip was free, but the cab isn't: it will only take [b][u]£30 collected [/u][/b](I'm in Stirling), and it is yours, [b][u]ALL YOURS!!!! [/u][/b]I could deliver to say Falkirk, Alloa, Dunblane, Coatbridge, Denny for a small agreed petrol fund injection.

Pics soon, once i've charged my camera battery and finished [s]checking out pictures of miranda kerr [/s]doing all the DIY tasks on the list my wife left for me.