Why become a member? ×

SOLD Hartke HA3500 + Korg Toneworks DT2 tuner, in flight case. Now £175

gapiro

Originally bought here on BC - (see [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/191737-hartke-ha3500genzbenz-focus-lt-210korg-rack-tuner-full-rig-cheap/page__p__1866313#entry1866313"]http://basschat.co.u...13#entry1866313[/url] )
Just didn't tickle my fancy. I had previously had a hartke amp, it broke, and bought this as a replacement a few months later. I just dont like the tone and having buyers regret! (I seem to remember it being different, but memory clearly failed me!)

As description says :

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All in perfect working order only issue are cosmetic and as follows![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Volume pot on the Hartke has been replaces so it doesn't match the others. (And is missing a cap, I might be able to find one though, i'll get back to you on that!)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Power button cover on the Korg has fell off, switch still fully operational![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comes in a Gator 3U flight case. Case has a mark on it where previous seller taped the bubble wrap to the case. (ie parcel tape residue)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Happy to ship, but would prefer collection,[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'll throw a speaker lead and kettle lead in if needed[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Willing to split shipping cost in half - Postage to the UK costs ~£10, so you pay £180 with postage[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Priced for quick sale [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will post pictures tonight[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]price dropped to £175[/font][/color]

Edited by gapiro