Why become a member? ×

**NOW SOLD** Warwick Corvette Standard 5 string German made

Snook

[size=4][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]Up for reluctant sale is my Warwick Corvette Standard 5 that I bought new in 2010 from a local music shop.[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]Selling due to not getting on with a 5 string neck, its just too big for me and causes me agro.[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]Lovely bass with an awesome sound and very well made.[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]Has been looked after and only been out of its case 3-4 times in the house, so never gigged/ taken out of house.[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]As such is in a like new condition with no marks.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]The bass comes complete with Premium gigbag, all case candy, Warwick User Kit (includes beeswax, straplocks, wrenches/trussrod adjustment tools and a cloth).[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]As I say its been looked after really well and appears to be a 2009 made bass.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]Looking for £699. Willing to ship if needs be. Also interested in Fender Precisions, Jazzes and Musicman Stingrays in trade?[/font][/font][/color][/size]

Edited by Snook