Why become a member? ×

[TRADE] XXL Pedalboard Flightcase for a smaller one

mike257

Hi guys,

Decided to go for a smaller pedal setup so looking to trade my giant size Flightcase Warehouse XXL case for something a bit smaller.

Here's a link to the details/sizes on manufacturers website: [url="http://www.flightcasewarehouse.co.uk/music/typeproducts2.asp?id=3147-2678"]http://www.flightcas...sp?id=3147-2678[/url]

[list]
[*]Int Dims: w807mm x d457mm x h130mm
[*]Ext Dims: w850mm x d500mm x h175mm
[/list]
It's a huge board, lift-off flightcase lid so the board stays in the base when in use. It's not carpet covered like the current model in the link, but it's still the 9mm hexaboard for the pedals. Super strong board, doesn't flex under foot. I'll also include the super high tech chunk of wood I wedge under the back to angle the board inside the case.

I've always drilled holes and used cable ties to secure my pedals, so it's a bit swiss cheese looking, but nothing you can see once its full of pedals! Alternatively, you could cover with carpet/velcro if that's your preferred method.

[s]The pic shows my current layout on there. Just for reference, the big gap at the top left is enough to comfortably fit a Line 6 M9 in addition to everything that's already there, so you're unlikely to run out of space on this one. If you can't make it out, the dark strip up the left hand side is a 4 gang mains extension cable tied to the board, will also leave that on if you want it.[/s]

[b]Having trouble attaching my pic, uploader doesn't seem to be working for me so will try again later - in the meantime, drop me a PM with your email address and I'll forward over pics.[/b]

Anyway - I'd like to trade this monster board for something one or two sizes down. I'm in Liverpool so happy to meet/travel within reasonable distance. Would prefer not to ship if it can be avoided but will do if neccesary. In keeping with the rules, I'm going to whack a value of £90 on this beast, against a brand new price of £135, but I'm looking to part ex rather than make a sale.

Hit me up with whatever you've got and I'll see if it fits what I need to squeeze on there!

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by mike257