Why become a member? ×

Fs: GMR Flow In Singlecut 5 last price drop £900 now with 3 free FX! TC Electronic & Boss

mr.noisy

Think about it man. I can tell you as someone who sold a custom build, it's a real gutting feeling to regret it. I flogged the most stunning Shuker for a pathetic price to a miserable sh*t who did nothing but grumble as he handed over his cash. I felt sick as he walked away to get his train with my baby :(

I'm off to cry myself to sleep.

Ahh, I feel sorry for you man. Well, I don't think that I'll part with it. Had some offers but there is not too much interest in this bass anyway. Just a few weeks and I'll get rid of the cast on my hand. Got that resolution - if it won't go untill my arm will be free then I'll keep it forever.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dnarocks' timestamp='1365414110' post='2039081']
Are considering trades and cash your way?
[/quote]

Hey, sorry for a bit late reply but I'm not too often here these days. Too busy. I might consider trade + cash but it depends on what you have to offer.

Please contact me by pm, I'll receive notification on my e-mail if you do so. Cheers

Now if anyone will buy it off me then I'll throw for free TC Electronic Nova Repeater, TC Electronic Flashback and Boss OC-3 in as new condition and in original packaging. Thats over 300 worth of FX pedals. This is only for a short time because if there will be still no interest I'll sell pedals separately.
I am surprised by almost no interest in this instrument, do yourself a favor and pop in to try it. I had a few persons who told me that this is the best bass they ever had in their hands but no money to get it from me. You may think I am trying to get rid of it because it is not as good but I am just giving up with playing. I already sold my old GMR Pi and TC BG250 combo and this bass and pedals are the last things to go. I am not desperate and dropped the price over few months to quite stupid and now I'm throwing these pedals. If it wont help then I'll just hang this bass on my wall.