Why become a member? ×

Double Bass Wanted

i have an artia excelcior that Was going ebay in new year. it has been refinished to a blonde oil stain, looks nice. when i got it the neck was painted black, which is currently back to bare wood. It has what looks like a new fingerboard, maybe rosewood, really smooth.
i put a boxwood tailpiece on it to match the fingerboard and fitted a new bridge.
it needs to go to fund other stuff.
would like to see £450 for it. I think the Artia model is top of range Boosey and Hawkes, taking into account that the neck needs finishing I reckon thats a fair price pitch.
if you want fotos let me know,
merry xmas.
BTW i am in manchesrer , but willing to meet.

[quote name='keeponehandloose' timestamp='1356360536' post='1909496']
i have an artia excelcior that Was going ebay in new year. it has been refinished to a blonde oil stain, looks nice. when i got it the neck was painted black, which is currently back to bare wood. It has what looks like a new fingerboard, maybe rosewood, really smooth.
i put a boxwood tailpiece on it to match the fingerboard and fitted a new bridge.
it needs to go to fund other stuff.
would like to see £450 for it. I think the Artia model is top of range Boosey and Hawkes, taking into account that the neck needs finishing I reckon thats a fair price pitch.
if you want fotos let me know,
merry xmas.
BTW i am in manchesrer , but willing to meet.
[/quote]

If you can please send pics to
[email protected]