Why become a member? ×

[color=#ff0000][size=5]SOLD ON PRELOVED [/size][/color][s][color=#000000][size=3] Here's my Bose L1 Model 1 Personal Audio System up for sale with a B1 Bass speaker Module. [/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]The system is complete with the mains lead & the Bass B1 Bose speakon connector lead, soft Bose covers and the original packaging & boxes, plus there are the manuals and the Remote Control & its 5 metre lead. It is PAT tested until May 2013.[/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]The equipment is all in excellent condition with just a couple of scuff marks on the B1 bass speaker and the Powerstand which you get in use. It’s just over two years old & I got it new. I was playing in clubs and pubs with the Bose system, and it is ideal for venues of up to 350 (see the Bose website below for specifications & loads of information.) [/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]I'm now playing with a band who have their own large PA, or we are using house systems & I realised that I’ve only used it 4 times this year, so it’s got to go.[/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]I’m sure you have seen and heard these awesome systems – they really are great pieces of kit. They have an inbuilt four channel mixer & a 2 x 250 watt amplifier. [/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]The remote control gives you instant control over two of the channels with overall/master volume, plus two individual volume, treble, mid & bass controls which you can mount on your mic stand so you can control your sound “on the fly” as you perform. [/size][/color][/s]

Edited by Stompbox