Why become a member? ×

Ed Motta

bubinga5

saw this guy at the jazz cafe about 6 years ago... just got sent this by my sister... hes a great musician..... he had this guy on bass and the guitar player... really great to see a musician like this and his band.. blew my sister away... Ed started doing some scatting while playing the guitar.... had a pink cardigan on as well... looked like a brazilian abraham lincoln [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4NmR4F_QqU[/media]

Edited by bubinga5

Seen this guy alot on youtube great singer and musician can play ten instruments! he has one of the largest private record collections in the world.Also sang on some incognito tracks,the bass players called alberto continentino hes pretty good-anyway soz for the useless info!!

Cheers for posting Bud,Very nice. !!
The Bass player has killer tone as well. From the vids it looks like his head is an SVT3pro, sounds good to my ears considering the bashing they got on here a while back.......the amp not me ears that is :huh: