Why become a member? ×

Trace elliot 1210 500 watt combo (SOLD)

What can I tell you, well its 2 yrs old it has 12 band eq, dual band compressor, valve drive with blend, 2 x 10 cab with hi freq tweeter, which is switchable. More outputs on the back than you can shake a stick at including 3 di's. The effects loop is a thing of beauty its a dual band thing so you can have seperate effects for the high end and low end, eg. You don't want your chorus effect muddying the low end well with the high pass effects loop you won't. Synth effects through low end etc. Footswitch supplied with switches for mute/comp/fx loop/valve drive/trace pre shape and eq on/off operation so that's a multitude of functions at your feet.

All in all its a pretty impressive piece of pro kit and has served me well, so why am I flogging it then eh? That's a question I would ask!

I have turned my basses into dual output things and have adapted my rig to suit, 2 preamps n a power amp and part of the deal was 1 in 1 out with the missus.

Combo has a couple of years warranty left with peavey

Ok to the nitty gritty. Am looking for a good price for a pro piece of gear £500.00 that's half the price (ish) of a new un. think they sell at around the £1400 mark.

Cheers for reading

Mark

Edited by Piggery Bassist

• 4 weeks later...

Good god???? A new year bump and even a crazy new year sale price drop to £500.00 .... now its not pristine nick, but it aint battered and bruised either, i would class it as 8.5/10 at worst ....so?? any takers before i start thinking of part ex'ing it in a music shop and end up feeling like ive been violated into the bargain...

• 2 months later...