Why become a member? ×

Shuker Uberhorn 5 - GONE

Scooby

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=Arial][color=#000000]Before anyone comments about the lack of pictures, I have tried a dozen times to load pics on here but failed everytime. Until I sort an alternative, if anyone is interested in pictures, please PM me with your email address and I'll send them straight out to you. Thanks.[size=5][/size][/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=Arial][color=#000000]Absolutely beautiful bass from Jon Shuker. The bass is signed by Jon - on the back of the headstock - and was created in March 2010. I bought the bass second-hand and, although playable, the bass required extensive work from a luthier to bring it back to its original fantastic condition. The electrics have been sorted - a great sounding and very versatile ACG pre amp - a complete set-up where everything has been accurately realigned, intonation, action, neck relief. The bass was designed to be used with either a low B or a high C (but obviously requiring a different set-up for either). [/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]The bass has a [/font][color=#1E1E1E][font=Helvetica]7 Piece Bolt On Maple Neck with a [/font][/color][color=#1E1E1E][font=Helvetica]Solid Maple Body in Natural Finish. The fingerboard is a gorgeous piece of Birdseye maple. The [/font][/color][color=#1E1E1E][font=Helvetica]Individual Bridge Units (Hipshot) are no longer used on Shuker basses as they have become too expensive! The s[/font][/color][color=#1E1E1E][font=Helvetica]tring spacing is 17mm and a nut width (brass) of 47mm. Scale length is 33". [/font][/color][color=#1E1E1E][font=Helvetica]The tuners are black Gotoh. The pre amp is ACG (instruction sheet included) and the pick-up is a Delano MCAL Pickup. There is a 3 way switch for the pickup between single coil/series/parallel. The bass is very light and, on my dodgy bathroom scales weighs in at 7.7lbs. [/font][/color][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][color=#1E1E1E][font=Helvetica]The overall balance is superb and, combined with the lightweight, makes playing a dream! The Delano pick-up along with the ACG pre amp provides a broad range of very usable tones. The bass comes with a Shuker branded hard-case.[/font][/color][/font][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Scooby