Why become a member? ×

Bassist Available - Nottingham City Area

Prime_BASS

Nottingham based Bass player available for a easy going experimental type band.

I'm free most nights but my main band is 9/10 times rehearsing on Friday Nights. Ideally rehearshals would be on Saturday or Sunday Daytime.

Looking for something more groove based than average pop-punk band, main influences are Rage Against the Machine, Mad Capsule Markets, Supreme Beings of Leisure.
I'd liek it to be very hip-hop orientated, old school sort of vibe, with a live band. not necerassary crazy sounds, but a soldi backing track for an MC/artist to do his thing over the top of. Obviously with a rock sort of edge.

Easy going as in I don't want to be rehearsing every week and then gigging straight away. I totally down for a bi-weekly get up, with lots of song work done before any shows/gigs are booked, I don't want to rush anything and have sloppy songs going out.

I'm very punctual, and have a healthy attitude towards rehearsing and gigs, my practice time is my own, and rehearsals are for song building and rehearsing material. Good work ethic, along with no slip ups in my gear department.
I don't drive(although looking to change that).

not the most 'I'll do anything' sort of ad, but I want to start doing something I want to continue with for a while, and put a lot of man hours into.

you can see some of my work through th elinks in the sig' or google search 'Cut the Heroics', bare in mind these are all quiet old vids.

contact me here or email [email protected]