Why become a member? ×

Danelectro Dano 63 Long Scale Bass

bertbass

I bought this new a while ago with the intention of making it left handed but I’ve never got around to doing it and I don’t thing I ever will so it might as well go to a good home. It’s in new condition but does seem to have acquired a couple of very small knocks and scratches which I’ve tried to show in the photos but they haven’t come out. I suspect my granddaughter had a play while I wasn’t around but she denies it, well she would wouldn’t she.

The cheapest I can find one of these for is £199 and that’s for the blue one, I’m after £150 collected or £165 posted in the UK. [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PayPal gift, cheque, or cash on collection.[/font][/color]

Here’s the info:-
[i]The Danelectro Dano 63 Long Scale Length offer heavy retro vibe in a 34-inch scale length bass guitar with a unique and versatile sound![/i]
[i]Based on the Silvertone 1457 guitar which Danelectro produced in 1963 for Sears-Roebuck department store in America, the Danelectro Dano 63 Limited Edition Long Scale bass guitar features several improvements over the originals. The Dano 63 Long Scale Bass use a plywood frame with pressed wood back and front rather than the masonite found on the original, an adjustable bridge rather than the wooded original, and sturdier tuners. The hollowed non-contoured body is light and comfortable, and adds a bit of top end to the bass tones.[/i]
[i]The Danelectro Dano 63 Long Scale Bass guitar features two lipstick style Alnico magnet single-coil pickups, volume and tone pots, and a 3-way toggle pickup selector switch.[/i]

Edited by bertbass