Why become a member? ×

1989 Fender Jazz Bass MIJ , OHSC , N.O.S., Great Condition! - SOLD

Stance

Hello

I need to trim down my personal collection to fund other projects (damn vintage cars...), so this one has to go,

This is a 1989 MIJ Fender Jazz Bass in Olimpic White.

I bought it as N.O.S a couple of months ago from a music store that was about to close its doors .

It´s in great condition and was never gigged. 100% original, and it comes with its Fender OHSC (it still has the tag and case key).

Hardly any scratches on the finish (just a couple of small dings on the lower bout). Also, for some reason, there´s a light yellow streak the runs from on end of the lower bout to the other, as if someone left only this part of the bass exposed to sunlight/smoke.

There´s also one small ding done by me on the headstock while taking pics...sorry

Great neck - straight without any issues!! I´ve also checked the truss-rod, and it works as it should!! No wear whatsoever on the frets, and no marks/dings on the finish!

The bass came with some Fender flatwound strings, but I put a new set of Warwick Red Label 40-100 SS strings. Probably because they´re light gauge strings now it buzzes a bit on the D/G string (12th/13h fret). Due to this, it may need a professional set-up (probably the first in 23 years :))

Again, the bass is 100% original and never left my house.

Definitely a great bass!

550 pounds (shipping to Europe included!)

Thanks

Edited by Stance