Why become a member? ×

FS: Matamp Green GT200 & 6x10

Wooks79

Righty ho, so I did pop this up for sale for about 3 or so days not too long ago, but sold my Orange Terror instead, so withdrew this last time.

Impending house move and not quite knowing where to put it, combined with not in a gigging band at the mo makes me think I should maybe move this beauty on to someone else...

So, yeah, as you know, its a Matamp Green GT200 valve bass head and matching Matamp green 6x10 cab in what Jeff said was the last of his Green tolex when I bought it. It's all in great condition, not a mark on it. I look after my stuff, as anyone who has bought off me can hopefully tell you.

Head is fully flightcased, custom made by Castle cases to snuggle it like it was a baby, and the cab has a Roqsolid cover with Green trim.

I'll also include a replacement Green standard face plate as the current one is pretty personalised, with my forearm tattoos etched into it ;)

Cab Spec -
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]6 x 400w Neodymium Speakers[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]total power handling of 2400w[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]8ohm (can apparently be made to go 2 ohms?)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Birch Marine Ply Construction[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Infinate Baffle[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Speakon Connectors[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Metal grill[/font][/color]

Some pics -

Sat on my Compact with the GT200 flightcase underneath

In strange light on this next one, so colour looks funny

So there it is...

I'm after [b]£1800 [/b]for everything (cost me over £2100 :o) pick up only.

I would consider splitting (but it would be such a shame!) ONLY if the cab went first.

Chances are if the cab went, I would keep the head to be honest, as that's not so hard to store, and it sounds amazing.

Cheers for reading :)

• 1 month later...