Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Epiphone Explorer, MIK with Grover tuners. Now REDUCED AGAIN: £110

Hey guys.

I have an Epiphone explorer here.

Made in the Unsung Plant, Korea
December 2002
Production Number: 1575

It has been gigged fairly often at one point. Body is made from 3 pieces of wood. Has the usual chip or two at the upper bout and some scuffs but otherwise in good working order, hardware is tarnished but can probably be buffed out. The nut is missing some of the low E side, however the low E is still playable and hasent jumped out of the nut since I have had it.

Truss rod is working 100% AOK. Frets are in good working order with plenty of life left in them. Currently strung with some ernie ball not even slinkys, probably could do with replacing though. The guitar can easily be setup with a low action. Sound is pretty standard Epi Explorer type, great for those stadium rock Scorpions moments. Weight is fairly average for a guitar this size.

[b]Most importantly it comes with a well fitting Ritter explorer shaped gig bag worth £45 alone[/b]

Anyway, a quality solid guitar for very little money. Reduced to just £110 FIRM No offers please.

Pickup is from Sutton London and priority will be given to people who can pickup. Otherwise buyer pays shipping.

Excuse for the bad photos.

Cheers!

Rob.

[quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' timestamp='1353283621' post='1873325']
Is there anything you would take in trade for this mate?
[/quote]

You can try me, but probably not. I would need something that has the same value as the guitar was when new. So anything that was £280 when it was brand new. Which I think sounds fair.

Would need to be pretty easily sellable though. The cash process on this is ridiculously low for what your getting.

R