Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass - Marcus Miller signature model. Made in Japan

serialslacker

[color=#ff0000][b][size=5][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]***SOLD***[/font][/size][/b][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]£750 SHIPPED, but sensible offers considered. I am selling this beautiful Jazz Bass to raise funds for other projects. It is the Marcus Miller signature series. I bought this in 2003. I used it as a gigging instrument for 2 years and has since been used only at home or in the studio. It plays beautifully and has great tone. It can switch between passive and active giving you a wealth of tones at your finger tips. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I have had it serviced and set up with fresh medium gauge strings. It has a Badass Bridge fitted, and has stunning mother of pearl block inlays. I am selling it with a Gator hardcase (the same I purchased with the instrument) that is in very good condition. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]New these cost £1006 (cheapest on the net). This has a few minor marks and wear, and headstock has a few dings (see pics). It is in very good condition over all. I have replaced all corroded scratch-plate and pickup fixing screws. She is gleaming. I am located in Brighton - collection preferred but shipping is fine too. Cheers for looking![/size][/font][/color]

Edited by serialslacker

• 3 weeks later...