Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Line 6 M13 plus expression pedals.

pantherairsoft

SOLD!!!

Hey folks,

Putting my M13 up for grabs. Amazing but if kit which I had intended to use as a compact alternative to my huge setup, but I have found a way to reduce the main set up and that works better for me. I'd like to keep this for writing new stuff, but there's stuff I want and this is where my money's tied up.

The M13 is in great condition with only light use. A few tiny marks in the unit but nothing you notice unless you go hunting. There's some fresh Velcro on the underside. It's in it's original box with all the packaging good as new! The power supply got caught in the lid of my pedalboard and the insulation of the cable got clipped slightly but it did not damage any of the cable inside, as such there is some insulation tape around a part of the cable, it doesn't effect anything.

I also bought two Line 6 EX-1 expression pedals last month for £40 each. These are shiney new and have only been used in the studio. They have some Velcro on the underside. Both boxed as new.

Im asking...
M13 - £260 plus postage.
EX-1 Expression pedals - £30 each.
Buy the lot for £310 plus postage.
- ALL SOLD -

I'm in Nottingham and collection is welcomed. Collect and pay cash and ill do the lot for £300!

Only trades I'm looking for would be a Diago Showman pedalboard, Subdecay Prometheus, Subdecay Baby Quasar (maybe other phasers) plus cash my way as needed.

Pic... (Amp not included!!) - ill take more pics on Thu when I'm at the studio -
[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Amp%20Cab%20Pedals/43033FF9-1087-45BA-AC71-AB9A8AA09E43-11274-00000E1B41959C26.jpg[/IMG]