Why become a member? ×

Mesa Mpulse 360 FS / FT

Jesso

***This is an old ad, but the following still applies!

Hi all.
I've been using this for the last few months. Great amp. This might sound cliched, but this is warm, powerful, punchy.... with a great para EQ and very musical compressor.

I'm looking to sell it for 450 Sterling pounds, and I'll include postage for that price.

The amp is working flawlessly. I've had it all looked over by the best amp guy in my area, and he has given it a clean bill of health. The rear of the amp was bent in slightly at some point in it's life a centimeter or two, so when you take the cover off the amp it's trickier than it should be to get back on.
I'm just saying this for full disclosure, the amp was in no way damaged internally, and is functioning 100%.
Also, this is one of the earlier models which has quarter inch jack speaker outs, not speakon.

Will come in a good quality Gator 2 Unit rack case, not the 3 unit one pictured here.

Edited by Jesso

• 4 months later...

Old thread, but this is now up for sale again.... I've replaced it with something smaller and class D. Doesn't sound as good, but I'm using in ears now so I don't notice too much! Now comes with the 3 unit shallow rack pictured. Just had a service, one of the pre amp valves has been replaced.

• 1 month later...