Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE: Mesa Boogie 400+ £750

applerocks

***THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD***

Hey Guys,

I'm selling my Mesa Boogie 400+, it sounds MASSIVE, is guitarist scaring-ly loud (12 power tubes!), but weighs a ton - I'm playing more small jazz gigs than big rock ones now.

For those who may be unaware of this amps awesomeness here is the mesa blurb about it: [url="http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/Bass_400_/bass_400_.html"]http://www.mesaboogi.../bass_400_.html[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's been moderately gigged and as such has some cosmetic ware. It's recently been serviced by Peter at AudioFix in Brighton (the guys a genius) and he's given it the all ok (including valves). The only issue with the amp is that part that holds the fuse in is slightly loose, this doesn't effect the amps functioning just a bit fiddly when you have to change a fuse, and two of the sliders are missing from the graphic EQ. Peter has assured me a replacement parts can easily be ordered from Mesa should it be required.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The amp is in perfect working order, sounds absolutely amazing - typically valvy; very smooth, slightly grindy when you want it to be and is ready to be gigged. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It will come with a a Gator 6u rack. I've attached some pictures for you all to see. If it doesn't go on here in the next week I'll reluctantly put it on ebay, but I'd rather it go to someone on here so make me an offer with regards to price.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Happy Shopping![/font][/color]

Edited by applerocks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...