Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Ashdown ABM-C115-500 bass combo WAS £370 then £280 NOW £240!!

JapanAxe

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Bought new for £950 in 2001 IIRC. 300W RMS through its internal 15in speaker, or 500W RMS total if another 8ohm cab added. 7-band eq, blendable valve pre-amp, sub-octave, DI out, will take foot-switches (not supplied - pic of rear shows sockets).[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]The upside: [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Pro-level kit, built like brick outhouse in the UK.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]The downside: Well gigged, hence some wear to cab base from using trolley. Some crackle when [i]turning[/i] the Input Mix knob, but not when playing.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Advertised elsewhere at [b]£370 ono[/b]. Too heavy to ship economically. PM me to arrange a test drive - I'm open to reasonable offers (maybe unreasonable ones!) [i]after[/i] you've had a look and listen.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Reason for sale: going lightweight.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by JapanAxe

[b][size=8][color=#ff0000][s]£370[/s][/color] [s][color=#008000]£280[/color][/s][/size][/b]

[size=5]OK I've taken it down to [size=8][color=#0000CD][b]£240[/b][/color][/size]. That's a gift for someone! Come with [color=#FF0000][b]cash[/b][/color]![/size]

Edited by JapanAxe

Sale was in the offing, but (temporarily?) thwarted by road traffic accident, hope prospective buyer is going to be ok! [Matching 1x15 300W cab to follow in separate thread with pics when (if) the sun comes out. B) ]

Edited by JapanAxe