Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN ++ Fender USA Precision FOR SALE - £500

hairyhatman

Fickle as we all are I've fallen out of love with my MIA P Bass since my Stingray arrived so she needs a new home.

Serial number is N7271139 which makes it a 97 according to the Fender Website. Someone out there may be able to spot a reissue here, but to me its a US Standard (no S1 switching), through body stringing. Maple neck and fingerboard.

Have to disclose that when I first got this (about 4 years ago) I couldn't get on with the lack of thumbrest so I glued a couple on to the pearloid scratchplate (yeah I know :) ). They are gone now but the glue marks remain (see pic). Would probably look better with a bit of light sanding and polishing though. Apart from that it has a couple of tiny dings at the top of the headstock.

Can't find the exact colour on the Fender Website. Its a darkish red. I thought it was Candy Apple but its darker than that.

Comes with Fender Hardshell Moulded case, Fender Truss Rod, Manual and Tag.

I'm in Esher in darkest Surrey. Never sent a guitar through the post before so not sure how all that works. Would prefer pickup from Esher, or I will drive out to meet half way up to 30 minutes from home. Looking for £500.

Al

Edited by hairyhatman