Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL310 ###NOW SOLD###

Having just sorted my new cab rig, I now have these for sale:
Epifani UL310, 750 watts 5.3 Ohms and 21 kgs, nice condition, a small nearly insignificant impression on the covering thats not thru to the wood or anything more like a light indentation. £550 Shipped. Great sounding cab, ffs u all know this.................NOW SOLD

Markbass 151P, bought new last year, mint condition and a great portable cab, 8 ohms 400 watts and lighter than, well whatever. £350 shipped. [b]SOLD [/b]

Edited by phsycoandy

well having looked at the spec of ur Ampeg: This is approx 50lbs Lighter!! handles half as much again as the Ampeg, and is considerably more sensitive. Probably give u more modern sound than the typical Ampeg voiceing, but your back will love you. This is also 5.3 ohms I know thats a bit odd but its due to the 3 speaker layout, but I bought it to get the full 500watts out on my Little Mark 2 with a one cab solution, but my shoulder is so shot now Ive bought a pair of EBS neo 112s at only 12kgs each, bliss. Andy

Edited by phsycoandy

Bump, for any reasonable offers, I have a hole in my Visa card, as I expect most of us bass gasses have! This is a hugely impressive lightweight one cab solution, and I believe Epifani's best seller for good reason.

Edited by phsycoandy