Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Sadowsky Outboard Bass Preamp/DI Pedal

deanovw

[color=#2C2B2B][/color]

[color=#2C2B2B]SOLD[/color]

[color=#2C2B2B]I am going to regret this but I just bought a new amp and need to recoup some money!![/color]
[color=#2C2B2B]This is good used condition. It works flawlessly with battery or 9v supply. I think the sound is sublime with a passive Jazz bass. I also use it with my Precision with equally good results.[/color]
[color=#2C2B2B]£150 posted in the UK.[/color]

[color=#2C2B2B]Sadowksy say:[/color]
[color=#2C2B2B]The Sadowsky Outboard Bass Preamp/DI Pedal contains the same famous circuitry built into every Sadowsky bass. Housed in a small footpedal box for use on the floor, it measures just 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.25" and weighs 1.5 pounds.[/color]
[color=#2C2B2B]Just plug your bass into the box and then go from the box to your amp, and/or direct to the board.[/color]
[color=#2C2B2B]Controls consist of volume, treble boost and bass boost. Footswitches for preamp bypass and a mute switch with a live tuner out. Other features include ground lift switch for the DI and a low battery indicator LED.[/color]
[color=#2C2B2B]The Preamp/DI Pedal is perfect for vintage basses where installation of an onboard preamp would affect the instrument's original condition and resale value.[/color]
[color=#2C2B2B]The Preamp/DI pedal is recommended for all passive basses, basses with active pickups, and instruments that have active electronics that can be bypassed. It also works great with all upright bass pickups.[/color]

Edited by deanovw