Why become a member? ×

overwater/tanglewood active jazz - black/maple neck

mojobass

OK so I forgot about this one! Its my 'stay at school' bass - use it in school for music lessons and stuff!

Its in really good nick, few tiny scuffs etc on the body but only surface scuffs - mainly on the bottom rear of the body, the front is really good and the flamey maple look of the body is lush!

frets are excellent due to light use, the only thing ive done is file down the grooves a little in the bridge saddles to get the action down as low as i like it.

plays lovely, sounds immense!!!

Like i say i only use this one when working with the kids at school, and I reckon the school can shell out for a bass of their own now!

Looking for £350 posted - its a lot of bass for the money and well worth it!

[attachment=119352:P9250021.JPG][attachment=119353:P9250022.JPG][attachment=119354:P9250023.JPG][attachment=119355:P9250024.JPG][attachment=119356:P9250025.JPG]

Edited by mojobass

Aww, ah well, good look with the sale, I'm sure this will make somone very happy at this kind of price. May I also suggest taking close ups of the damaged mentioned as that is most likely the first thing some will ask for that may not be local.