Why become a member? ×

Effects Repair Recommendations

Jono

Owen Electronics in Manchester - Martin fixed my knackered Deluxe Memory Boy and did a very thorough job of testing and fault finding, picking up a few things that were potential future problems too. Very knowledgable and professional, kept in touch throughout and great prices too. Also makes some very nice pedals of his own. Happy to take stuff via post, that's what I did.

[url="http://owenelectronics.co.uk"]http://owenelectronics.co.uk[/url]

[quote name='mike257' timestamp='1347915172' post='1806689']
Owen Electronics in Manchester - Martin fixed my knackered Deluxe Memory Boy and did a very thorough job of testing and fault finding, picking up a few things that were potential future problems too.
[/quote]

Just out of interest what was wrong with the deluxe memory boy ? Curious as they are relatively new pedals and ive just picked up a used one.

[quote name='The Cooler King' timestamp='1348397606' post='1813056']

Just out of interest what was wrong with the deluxe memory boy ? Curious as they are relatively new pedals and ive just picked up a used one.
[/quote]

I'd also picked mine up used, turned out to be a few small things causing problems - a pot, the DC input and a bad termination or two on the board. He was very thorough in finding them all and insisted on giving it a couple of days solid bench test to be certain he'd fixed an intermittent problem.

It's a great pedal, I feel like I barely scratch the surface of its capabilities, you'll have fun with it!