Why become a member? ×

Traded. Please Remove!

bakerster135

Fender 1979 Precision, all black with rosewood fretboard. Looking to trade for a Pre-EB/early EB Stingray, Sabre [u]OR[/u] 60's US RI Jazz Bass!

It has a Schaller bridge and I've put a Wizard Trad pickup in, but still have the working original.

Know a price is required on here, so I'll say [u]£900[/u] (price drop, as I'm prepared to put in some £ to get what I really want...).

Edited by bakerster135

Bump!

Still intending to add btter pics, but lacking time!

This is a fantastic precision though, recently given a full service. Sounds brilliant with the Wizard pickup, and in very good condition! The bare-wood mark visible in the pics above is the only bit of "damage"...

Anyone at all interested in trading their Stingray or Sabre, let me know! If Anyone's London-based, you're welcome to pop over to try it out!

Hi!

I don't have any scales at home, so it'd take me a while to give you an exact weight I'm afraid...

It is very light though, I've previously had a '73 which was about 4 times the weight of this. It's also lighter than the Spector NS2 that I have currently. Not sure whether that makes it good/bad for you, but that's the fact!

Will send the exact weight through if I'm able to ascertain it anytime soon.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

• 2 weeks later...