Why become a member? ×

Vintage Trace Elliot 500 Watt Bi-amp and 2x10 Speaker Cabinet

Vintage Trace Elliot 500 watt Bi-amp and 2x10 High Pass Trace Elliot Speaker cabinet. This legendary bass amp, made in 1982, and speaker cabinet, will appeal to a discerning bass player looking for a powerful bass rig with a difference! The 500 watt amplifier features two 250 watt amps with a crossover system, with the capability to run on full range or high pass and low pass. There are two extra volume controls on the back next to the output sockets. The 2x10 speaker cabinet is designed to be used with this amplifier and is suitable for high and mid range frequencies. This outstanding rig just needs a full range bass cabinet (eg 1x15 or 4x10) to complete the rig. It's like having a bass PA system on stage!!! I used to play bass in legendary drummer Ted McKenna's band and used this rig at that time. I had to have a powerful bass rig to play with Ted, as you can imagine, and it passed with flying colours!!! The amp, which has just been serviced comes with a heavy duty custom-built Bulldog flight case. This bass rig has just been valued by an expert in the retail trade. Please contact me for further details. Thanks.
Price: £600 - just reduced!

Edited by SpanishBass