Why become a member? ×

FS/FT-Status S2 5 String Thru Neck with LEDS (SOLD)

Lownote-LA

I purchased this bass from another member a few years ago, and have barely played it since buying it. It is still in absolutely mint condition, has the green LEDS on the front and side of the neck, and [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]It has a Burr Madrone top with gold hardware. It also has the original Status hardshell case. I'm pricing this very aggressively because I would like to put it in somene's hands who will make good use of it. £1100 ono. I would be interested in a trade for a Status 5-string Streamliner and/or a BF MidgetT, either of which would have to be in mint condition. I live in the Edinburgh area.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Erik[/size][/font][/color]

Thanks to all of you who have expressed continued interest in this bass. At the moment I'm still waiting for payment to be arranged by the first person who wanted to buy it. However, that has not happened yet and by no means is the deal sealed. As soon as it becomes clear to me that this buyer can't perform--or I run out of patience--I'll come back to all of you who have expressed interest to let you know of its availability. It's a wonderful axe and should be in someone's hands who is going to be playing it. Cheers.