Why become a member? ×

For Sale Fender Custom Shop Precision Bass 1959 Sunburst

lagartixas

Hello from France,

Sadly I have to let go this one, it is a Fender Custom Shop Pbass 1959 relic from 2004 according to the certificate of authenticity.

The quality of this bass is incredible ! Just look at the amazing rosewood fretboard, the one piece quatersawn maple neck, the Sunburst nitrocellulose lacquer slightly relic'd !

Ordinary I am not a big fan of relic'd basses, but this one is very discrete, it's like the bass got a few years of playing, with tiny dings and marks.

This bass is very light (7 lbs), the neck is straight and the action low. The strings are flatwounds from Thomastick, for that great vintage tone !

It comes with the original tweed hardcase, both pickups covers, and the Custom Shop goodies : leather strap, jack...

I want £1700 including the shipping to your place with full insurance. No trades please.

Here is my feedback on Basschat :

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/180620-feedback-for-lagartixas/"]http://basschat.co.u...for-lagartixas/[/url]

Do not hesitate to contact me for more pictures or informations.

Thanks !

A piece of utter loveliness... can't believe you're happy about parting with.

I'm off to sell my body in a degrading and humiliating way, until sufficient funds are available to buy it from you. In the meantime, good luck with the sale!

[quote name='Jondeeman' timestamp='1347626298' post='1803234']
I'm off to sell my body in a degrading and humiliating way, until sufficient funds are available to buy it from you. In the meantime, good luck with the sale!
[/quote]
I'm going for the less painful option and buying a lottery ticket as the odds of winning are far greater than selling my A*** :-)

Hope the sale goes well