Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Ashdown After 8 - £65 (Photos added)

SirChewey

Hello, up for grabs is a minty condition Ashdown After Eight including the original box.... I'm like that :-/

Condition is very good, been used maybe 20hrs all at home apart from once when I took it to a mate's house for a jam - feeling lazy on carting my nice gear about.

Great little practice amp. Will swap for a bass cab of some description or a EHX Bass Synth; cash either way depending on trade. If you want to offer other trades, feel free; just listing current gas.

Looking for [s]£75 ono[/s] [s]£70 ono[/s] £65 + p&p

Royal Mail - £85 delivered
My Hermes - £75 delivered

Located in New Milton, near Bournemouth.

After taking pics I realised there are a couple of slight floors in the 'minty' condition so will downgrade to very good condition. Due to:[list]
[*]A slightly corroded screw
[*]10mm graze to outer liner
[*]A little dusty
[/list]
All these have been outlined in pics.....

PRICE IS STILL £65 :P

ORIGINAL BOX AND PACKAGING IN GREAT CONDITION WITH USER MANUAL - BARGAIN LIKE YOU BOUGHT IT NEW - PICS DO NO JUSTICE!

Edited by SirChewey

[quote name='Pow_22' timestamp='1347734796' post='1804509']
Someone here needs to grab this bargain. Dont sit there thinking "not enough watts". As a big ashdown fan i can say these things sound amazin, especially with the 'deep' button engaged
[/quote]
Cheers buddy, she's certainly powerful enough to cut through at a reasonable jamming volume. The jam I did was at a garden party and I went in with my reservations when I saw a 400W PA system in the garden I thought I should have packed my cab and head, but it did the job surprisingly well. For a very transportable little amp, I don't think you'd do better for the money. If it wasn't for needing to expand my effects board shed be staying. I paid £109 new a couple of years back and she does a great job for such a little amp.

Big Bump!

• 1 month later...