Why become a member? ×

FS: Warwick Streamer $$ 4 string natural - sold

budget bassist

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Ok, this bass is definitely for sale now. I'm broke and don't really have any other option.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]About the bass, it's a natural ash body with an ekanga(?) veneer in the middle, dual humbuckers, gorgeous 3 piece flamed maple neck with ekanga(?) stringers and wenge f/board with brass frets, chrome hardware. No fret markers, only side dots. Two band active electronics with panning, active/passive and coil tap switches. It's in decent nick, a bit of discolouration on the front of the body where you rest your arm, but it's not too noticeable. Electronics all work as they should, though it would benefit from a setup, however that's not to say it's unplayable. It'll come with a warwick gigbag and user pack, though it's running low on wax, and the truss rod tool has broken, but they're only a few euros from Warwick.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is honestly my favourite bass that I've ever owned, it plays really well and sounds huge, but I need the money. I'm hoping that once I have a steady job after university, I'll be able to afford another.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]These photos are a couple of years old, but the condition of the bass is pretty much the same.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]More [url="http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/metallica_rock/streamer/"]here[/url][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]This is now sold, thanks[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sam[/font][/color]

Edited by budget bassist