Why become a member? ×

Flightcase for stands or lighting equipment - SOLD

She who must be obeyed is insisting I clear out anything I don't see me using. Keep falling over this in the back bedroom!

[attachment=8306:Stands_Case_03r.jpg]

[attachment=8307:Stands_C...04r_copy.jpg]

Pro quality flightcase which would be suitable for stands or for lighting equipment.

* Weight : approx 16kg
* External dimensions (cm) - 120 l x 34 w x 29h
* Internal Dimension (cm) - 116 l x 29.5 w x 18 h (base) / 7h (lid)

The case is made from hexaboard (plywood with a plastic coating) with solid aluminium extrusions and steel ball corners. Fitted with a piano hinge along the back with 3 stays and large butterfly catches on the front. There are proper flightcase handles (marked Penn Fabrication) on the ends. There are some marks on the metal work and some very light surface rust on the catches.

Internally, there was originally compartments along the front edge of the case and spliting the main space in two but these have been removed - the divider pictured is included but is not attached to the case anymore. The foam inside the lid of the case is in very good condition but the foam in the base and sides has gaps where the dividers were and the foam is missing on the end panels.

Looking for £45 for it (new they are about £140 +) plus post (about £14.00) or can be collected in Edinburgh.

I had this on ebay and it didn't sell.

Let me know if you're interested or want to know more.

Andy :)

Edited by backwater