Why become a member? ×

Ashdown CTM 300 at New Cross Inn London on Friday 7th

dan670844

If you are one of the many people who emailed me about my Ashdown CTM 300 and how it sounds, well I will be playing with the band Fonixx at the New Cross Inn, London on Friday 7th September we are headlining, on at 10pm its free so if you are about feel free to come and have a listen before you part with £1200 quid!
Either will use a LB2x12 or a CL 6x10 dont know never been there! the 6x10 might be overkill haha!
Real treat for me as taking the chair on the drums is Sinclair Seales lee scratch perrys drummer.

www.newcrossinn.com
fonixx on facebook

Should be a laugh although we havent rehearsed as everybody has been touring with their proper bands!

[quote name='Pow_22' timestamp='1346787939' post='1793322']
My Dream Amp!!!! Youre too far away from here for me but im sure itll sound awsome. Im just saving up for one as we speak. You say £1200, ive not managed to find one less than the generic £1599
[/quote]

dont worry dude we are playing Manchester before Christmas I will let you know where when, if you turn up early with your bass you can do the soundcheck with Sinclair