Why become a member? ×

FS - EA iAmp 500 (whiteface) *SOLD*

shizznit

[color=#ff0000][b]*THIS AMP IS NOW SOLD*[/b][/color]

I have some kit to sell that has become surplus to requirements after a couple of years of GAS. I'll be posting more kit for sale as the day passes, so keep your ear to the ground!

[color=#292929][font=Arial][u]Euphonic Audio iAmp 500 (white face)[/u] - £250 collection / £270 delivery

These amps are quite rare as they were originally built by Ashdown for the UK market in limited numbers when EA were starting up and has a very distinctive white face plate instead of the usual black or newer brushed chrome models. It has the same features as the black faced models, but also has some other handy functions which are unique to this model. An absolute dream to use in the studio and does a belting job on stage...you will be very hard pushed to find an amp with more tone crafting features and channel processing capabilities as this does.[/font][/color][list]
[*]A nice unique feature of this particular model is the built in Sabine tuner when switched on can be muted or kept on as you are playing...uber handy!
[*]Mixable series and parallel FX loops
[*]Two line outs with level control
[*]DI out with level control
[*]Remote footswitch mute (footswitch not inc. in sale)
[*]Deep/Thumb/Presence/Bright presets which are work like pre-shape filters for instant scooped or warm old school tones. You can mix any of these presets together whenever you want to produce some very distinctive results.
[*]Separate active and passive inputs with selectable 10dB boost and controllable gain. Very handy for players that switch between electric and DB during the gig
[*]Stereo headphone out
[*]EQ: Lo, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, and Hi all with boost/cut and variable frequency controls (Lo-Mid and Hi-Mid have half/full Octave Q switch)
[*]Flat/Tone post gain control
[/list]
[color=#292929][font=Arial]In a nutshell...this is one heck of a fun amp! It actually has more features than the new EA Pro model or any other EA amp. A truly stunning piece of kit. Perfect for studio use, but sounds great through any type of cab.

The amp does not come with a case and I do not have the rack ears as they didn't come with the amp and you had to buy them separately at that time!? Daft I know. Never got round to buying them as the amp very rarely left the house and has sat on a desk most of its life. This amp is in very good [/font][/color][font=Arial][color=#292929]condition.[/color][/font]

[color=#292929][font=Arial]I am looking for [u]sale only[/u] for this amp. PM me if you fancy taking this beauty off my hands or if you have any questions.[/font][/color]

[attachment=117479:IMG_0676.jpg] [attachment=117480:IMG_0679.jpg]

Edited by shizznit