Why become a member? ×

Vintage VS6 - Black with carry bag. Excellent condition.

Excellent condition Vintage VS6 in black.

Mahogany body
Mahogany set neck

[attachment=116730:P7013998a.JPG] [attachment=116731:P7014000a.JPG] [attachment=116732:P7014001a.JPG]
[attachment=116734:P7014015a.JPG] [attachment=116735:P7014017a.JPG] [attachment=116736:P7014021a.JPG]
[attachment=116733:P7014009b.JPG]

Price; £100

The pickguard and truss rod cover have been sprayed silver a few years ago to match the inlays, slightly different from standard but looks good.
There is one small ding to the lower horn, a tiny mark to the top of the headstock and a tiny mark to the back. All dings are pictured but the last two are so small they're actually quite difficult to spot even in the close-ups. If you hold it in the right light you can see some light buckle rash, but other than that the guitar is mint. The neck joint is solid and the frets are all pretty good.

The guitar feels really nice, has great tone, nice action and holds tune. What else do you want your guitar to do? O' yeah, look good, Well that's your choice but I think it looks great.

I'll include a unpadded Kinsman gig bag with shoulder straps to help you on your way.

Any questions or if you need high resolution pictures of a specific bit, just ask.

Would much prefer collection, but may be able to deliver for fuel. I'm currently based just outside Bath, but could probably travel most places in the South West. If I had a confirmed buyer, I may also be able to deliver to the Manchester area.

As I've said, any questions, just ask!