Why become a member? ×

Pedal Clearout

Pob

Hi folks

Finally done my pedalboard and it's time to rationalise some of the excess. Postage is £5 for each. There is velcro on the bottom of some of these, I can remove it if you would prefer, just let me know. PayPal as a gift donation is preferred.

Devi Ever Spectacular Aenima - bought this from Topo Morto on here last year. It's vicious and does the bet lead guitar sound I've ever heard. I find it a bit much for my needs though so I'm letting it go to pastures new (and more rock). I've never used it outside of the studio and it works perfectly. Being third-hand there's a few scratches etc but if any pedals are made to look roadworn, Devi's are. SOLD

Fredric Effects Green Russian - in my battle of the Muffs this came a close second to my Wren and Cuff Tri Pie. For the stuff I play it was just a bit too nasty. Never gigged, mint condition £70

Boss MD2 Mega Distortion - in a bout of idiocy I ended up buying two of these on the same day. By accident, I hasten to add. One is staying, one must go. I have played this to test it but that's all £35

Joyo US Dream distortion - I liked the Ultimate Drive so much I got this too. Unfortunately it's resolutely unsuitable for my sort of music. It's based on the Suhr Riot and I can attest that it's really quite close. As I say though, not really for me. I found it's best blended for bass, sounds freaking schweet for guitar though - really focused aggressive distortion. Again, never gigged, mint condition SOLD

Earthquaker Devices Sea Machine chorus - minty fresh, with bag and all the bumf. This is at least 2 pedals in one, the dimension control is the clincher. . . I find myself using it more for vocals than my own selfish ends so it's got to make way £130

Thanks for looking - I'll be posting more up as I go through my vaults so keep them (the eyes) peeled.

Edited by Pob

It's pretty nasty! Definitely got the top end bite Sabotage thing going on. Mine sits in a loop with a flanger and a bassballs for breakdowns and synth lines.

Itcan also be toned down if you prefer, it gets a bit spongey with my set up though.

I've used it with active and passive basses and it seems equally happy

Edited by Pob